I’m so excited to be blog swapping with Amy today! She’s got so many great ideas. My craft to do list has grown a ton since finding her blog and I’m excited to try some of her ideas!
My name is Daisha and I’ve been married to my highschool sweetheart for 8 years and we have 4 darling kids. As a mother, wife, and woman we all have many roles and responsibilites to fulfill. On my blog, The Family Scientista, I share with you my experiences and ideas that will help make your life a bit easier and happier! Come visit and you’ll see that my blog is filled with ideas on organization and cleaning, tasty food recipes, fun activities for kids, ways to save money, and fun and simple crafts.
Here are a few of my most popular and favorite posts. 1. Ironing Board Cover – get rid of that old cover and make one that matches your home and personality.
2. Watermelon Cake – fun and delicious, great for any celebration.
3. Braided Headbands – a great way to use up your fabric scraps.
4. Shaving Cream Art – messy and fun art project for the kids.
5. Organize Your Chilren’s Clothing – take inventory of what you have to save yourself time and money.
So stop on by The Family Scientista, take a look around and say Hi. I’ll have some fun Halloween posts up soon so be sure to come back and visit next week. Have a great weekend!
Isn’t she great! I love love love her blog:) Be sure to head on over and pay a visit.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014