When I was little my mom made us a matching game with pom-poms and a muffin tin. I decided to go from there and made some yummy little cupcakes. Don’t you want to gobble them up?
Muffin Tin- I got mine at the dollar store
Fabric- 6 different frosting colors and 1 cake
Paint- to match your fabric
Paintbrush- ignore that foam brush in the pic. I found a regular one works best
Stuffing- sorry forgot to get that in the picture:)
Download your FREE Pattern
2. Gather the cupcake top by putting in a row of basting stitches all the way around and then cinching up the ends
When you’re done- it should look like this:
6. Turn it right side out and then stuff your cupcake. When it’s nice and fluffy hand sew the opening shut.
Yuuummm- doesn’t it look good:)
7. Paint your muffin tin to match your cupcakes. This will take a few coats and a bit of patience. If you want you could save a bit of time and just paint the bottom- trust me that would be a lot easier and possibly only take 1 coat.***Update! Try mod podging matching fabrics scraps to the bottom. Or cardstock
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014