Costume week is wrapping up- Pebbles was definitely my favorite! So easy and so cute for your little cave baby:)
- Animal Print Fabric (I used the leftovers from Fred’s costume)
- Scrap of White Fabric
- Hair Clip
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut out your pieces. I made Pebbles dress a bit flared at the bottom instead of straight like Fred’s. With your fabric right sides together sew part way up each side leaving room for an armhole. Sew across the shoulder seams.
2. Use your pinking shears to cut a nice zig zag across the bottom.
Now Pebbles needs a cute little bone for her hair.
1. Cut out 2 bone shaped pieces
2. Sew around the edge leaving a gap to turn it right side out
3. Turn right side out and stuff then hand sew the opening shut
4. Hot glue to a hair clip and you’re done!
Little miss loves her costume!
Happy Halloween from Bedrock!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- How to Sew a Faux Fly: Sew Along Day 3 – October 1, 2014
- How to Sew Patch Pockets: Overalls Sew Along Day 2 – September 30, 2014
- Overalls Sew Along Day 1 – September 29, 2014