Have you seen all of the brilliant fall wreaths out there? I finally got around to designing my own with what I had on hand.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Wreath (mine has a 12″ diameter)
- Neutral fabric for the base layer (I used 1/2 yard ish)
- Fall toned fabric scraps
- Craft glue (I just used elmer’s)
2. Cut your base fabric into 60 1×10″ strips. Depending on the look you’re going for and the bulk of your fabric you may want the strips longer, shorter, skinnier… Play around with it a bit before you cut all your fabric. Then… just tie the strips on with double knots, staggering the knots a bit.
3. Work your way around the whole wreath
4. Cut your fall fabric into 2-3″ circles. Wrap the fabric around the end of a screwdriver and add a dab of glue.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014