Chubby little hand:)
I also stripped little miss down just in case and threw an old t-shirt on to protect my clothes too
2. Paint your kiddo’s fingers on one hand- try not to get the thumb since you won’t need it.
3. Make 2 hand prints on your orange paper. I repainted her hand in between. Try not to worry about those little smudges- you know grandma will love them:)
4. Paint in a black spider body.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- How to Sew Patch Pockets: Overalls Sew Along Day 2 – September 30, 2014
- Overalls Sew Along Day 1 – September 29, 2014
- Pattern Mash-Up Blog Hop! – September 26, 2014