Be Mine Valentine
Send someone special a bit of handmade love…
the secret behind these super simple cards- freezer paper & tissue paper
ah… cheap and easy. perfect.
- Tissue paper- I found v-day print at Target
- Freezer paper- check in the grocery store by the foil
1. Place the shiny side of the freezer paper against the wrong side of the tissue paper. Iron down
2. Cut into a card shape and embellish to your heart’s content!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014