- Cardboard box- the sturdier the better
- Toys looking for a home:)
2. If you have some leftover fabric you can dress up your fabric a bit. I did a strip across the top. A ruffle might be fun:)
3. I also made some straps and attached to each side. Just make a fabric tube, turn right side out and top stitch all the way around.
4. With right sides together sew up the side seam. With RST sew up the bottom center seam on the OUTER piece only. Remember your present wrapping skills… Sew along the fold lines (shown with pins). You can now trim off the excess or just fold the flaps down flat (that’s what I did). On the liner piece just sew up the side seam.
9. Hand sew the center seam shut.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014