- Vinyl and transfer paper
- Wood Plaque
- Design: come up with your own rules or borrow ours. You can snag my SCAL file here
3. Peel off the vinyl and enjoy! I had a few spots that didn’t turn out perfect but I decided it just added to the look and left it as is. You could just use lots of different vinyl colors if you want, but I think the paint really makes it unique.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- How to Sew a Faux Fly: Sew Along Day 3 – October 1, 2014
- How to Sew Patch Pockets: Overalls Sew Along Day 2 – September 30, 2014
- Overalls Sew Along Day 1 – September 29, 2014