Looking to spruce up your home for the Thanksgiving guests???
This simple HARVEST banner takes about 10 minutes and can be made entirely from scraps- yippee!
Because we all know that things are starting to get a bit crazy:)
I love having this hanging in our home- I need something out for Thanksgiving or I’d be tempted to skip straight to Christmas:)
Want to make one for your home?
- Cardstock/scrapbook paper
- Hole Punch
1. Cut out 7 paper squares- mine are 3.5 x 3.5″
2. Cut out your letters – I used my cricut but you could buy pre-cut letters to make this even quicker
3. Glue the letters down
4. Punch 2 holes in the top of each block and string them onto the twine
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014