It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
I have to admit my favorite part of Thanksgiving is that is ushers in the Christmas Season! I had some blocks on top of our bookshelf spelling out our last name, so I just flipped them over and dressed them up for the holidays:) I LOVE quick crafts that I can make from my stash!
HO HO HO !
Please ignore the top of our $10 bookshelf and just imagine some cute possibilities for your home:)
You could spell out anything you like and have this whole project done in 30 minutes!
A few ideas to get you started:
Let it Snow
Alrighty- got a merry little saying in mind? Let’s get started!
1. Chop a 2×4 (or have your hubs do it) into various chunks- my tallest piece is 6″ and then paint.
2. Add some paper with a bit of mod podge and stick on some vinyl (or paper) lettering.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014