You can’t have Christmas without some goodies!
And these cookies are full of minty-chocolaty goodness that’s perfect for this time of year:)
Oh…and 4 ingredients!! Yup you can whip these up in no time!
4 Magic Ingredients:
- Chocolate Cake Mix (1 Box)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- Andes Mints (1 Box is plenty)
1. Mix up your cake mix with the eggs and oil. The batter will be super thick.
2. Roll into balls (my batch made 2 dozen) and bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes.
3. While they’re baking, unwrap your mints and break them in half. As soon as the cookies come out of the oven plop a mint in the center of each cookie.
4. Once the mints have begun to melt, spread them around with a knife to coat the top of the cookie. For extra goodness you could sprinkle some Andes mint pieces on top- I think I’ll do that next time around:)
seriously so so good!
***I don’t know where this recipe originally came from- it was passed on to me by a cousin who got it from a friend, but it was so good I had to pass it on 1 more time***
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.