Valentine’s Day is tomorrow! Are you ready? Maybe you need a last minute easy peasy gift???
How about some of your favorite cookies all wrapped up for the one you love?
Seriously so easy and I love how cute they turned out! And I bet you have everything you need in your craft stash already:)
Let’s get started!
1. Cut out a 5×5″ square (or bigger/smaller) from scrapbook paper
2. Fold in the 4 corners
3. Plop in a yummy little cookie- I wrapped mine in a baggie first
4. Wrap a 1″ strip of paper around it to secure your packaging and tape in place
5. And then add a simple stamped message to the top, or a sticker, die cut, etc…
And then make a few more…
And in case you’re still in search of the perfect sugar cookie recipe- here’s the one I use for perfectly soft and yummy cookies
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup margarine
1 cup powdered sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
Cream the butter and margarine together and then add the egg. Beat in the powdered sugar followed by the rest of the ingredients. Roll out to 1/4-1/2″ thick and cut into shapes. Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 for 7 minutes. Makes 3 dozen
***The original recipe is from Essential Mormon Celebrations and then I tweaked it just a bit to get it perfect:)
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014