Just a Peek: 1 Month to Go!

I’ll be 36 weeks tomorrow!

I’m torn between excitement at meeting our new little man and extreme anxiety about the delivery, caring for a newborn, juggling a newborn and a toddler, etc….

Not to mention 2 sets of family in town, a graduation, a wedding, and moving!

All of which is happening the week of my due date

Mostly though I feel it will all fall in to place somehow and I can’t wait to meet our sweet little angel! One of these days I’ll get around to taking a picture of my baby bump and putting it up here, but in the meantime we can take a look at little man who is now¬†apparently¬†the size of a crenshaw melon. No idea what a crenshaw melon is, but it sounds big…

Source- Baby Center
Little miss surprised us and came 2 weeks early, so if I disappear from the blogging world in a week or two you’ll know why:)

Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. 9

says

Wow your life sounds like how I am, but more spread out over the next few months. I have a one year old and am 26 weeks pregnant with our 2nd girl. We’re moving at the end of April, I’m due at the beginning of July, and my sister is getting married in August. Luckily no graduations. ;-) I too am a little worried about juggling a toddler and a newborn, but somehow it will all work out! Good luck!

2. 10

says

I hear ya, Amy! TWO seems like the biggest number in the world to me right now!!! My boys will be 22 months apart (I have 3 1/2 weeks left, too!) and I am freaking out a bit about how to juggle him, the new baby, my hubby, housewife stuff, BLOGGING and etc. We’ll get through it together, right! Congrats and hang in there! WE’RE ALMOST THERE!! Whoo hoo!
    xoxo

3. 11

says

just think of it this way… at least you’ll get out of doing any work! No cooking, cleaning, and even packing up your place! that’s something to be happy about! :)

4. 12

says

So exciting!! Wishing you all the best with everything going on. Having four myself, I can say you’ll adjust well and one of the sweetest things is watching your older children love and adore the younger. Very sweet!!

5. 14

says

Ohhh 36 wks, exciting!! you’ll do just fine, I had a 2 yr old boy when I had my daughter but you develop at rhytm, you already know how to change diapers, bathe and know what to expect….. I love that my kids are that close, they are 9and 7 now and play really well together, now I’m 19wks with #3 and that freaks me out more, or maybe I forgot the feelings from before, but I have NO baby stuff and the house is not baby proofed or anything like that. send a quick blog note if SOMETHING happens, we’ll all root for you and say a quick prayer that all goes well

6. 15

says

You’re getting so close! Mine are 21 months apart. It’s challenging sometimes but, it was actually a really easy adjustment. You can totally do it! I’m excited for you!

7. 16

says

My first came a few weeks early also but the second hung out until the morning of her due date. It was definitely a HUGE adjustment going from one to two {wish I could say it was easy}. Developing a routine that works for all of you is tough in the beginning since newborns aren’t into the whole routine thing for awhile. I was physically, mentally and emotionally beat up until littlest one got on some sort of predictable schedule. YOU WILL MAKE IT! Just gotta push through.