Boys are messy! Turns out the whole mess making business starts at birth so I whipped these up after we had 2 incidents in one day. And I have the pee pee teepee pattern to share with you today
Little owls for fun on the outside and terry cloth on the inside to get the job done
let’s get started!
- 1/4 yard terry cloth- the thicker the better!
- 1/4 yard flannel
1. Head over to Craftsy and download your FREE Pee Pee Tee Pee Pattern
2. Cut out 1 piece from flannel and 1 from terry cloth. Or go ahead and cut a few so you always have a spare on hand when one is in the wash
2. Fold each piece in half to form a cone and sew the raw edges together
3. Slide the 2 layers of your tee pee together with right sides together. Sew around the bottom edge leaving a 1″ gap for turning
4. Turn right side out and tuck in the raw edges. Sew all the way around the bottom edge
With your left over fabric you could whip up a couple burp cloths and give this as a baby gift to a friend with a sense of humor:)
Happy diaper changing!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- How to Sew Patch Pockets: Overalls Sew Along Day 2 – September 30, 2014
- Overalls Sew Along Day 1 – September 29, 2014
- Pattern Mash-Up Blog Hop! – September 26, 2014