Pee Pee TeePee Pattern

Boys are messy! Turns out the whole mess making business starts at birth so I whipped these up after we had 2 incidents in one day. And I have the pee pee teepee pattern to share with you today
Little owls for fun on the outside and terry cloth on the inside to get the job done
let’s get started!

Materials:

• 1/4 yard terry cloth- the thicker the better!
  • 1/4 yard flannel
  • Pattern
1. Head over to Craftsy and download your FREE Pee Pee Tee Pee Pattern
2. Cut out 1 piece from flannel and 1 from terry cloth. Or go ahead and cut a few so you always have a spare on hand when one is in the wash
2. Fold each piece in half to form a cone and sew the raw edges together
3. Slide the 2 layers of your tee pee together with right sides together. Sew around the bottom edge leaving a 1″ gap for turning
4. Turn right side out and tuck in the raw edges. Sew all the way around the bottom edge
With your left over fabric you could whip up a couple burp cloths and give this as a baby gift to a friend with a sense of humor:)
Happy diaper changing!
The following two tabs change content below.

Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.

Latest posts by Amy (see all)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. 19

Sharon says

OMG what will they think of next. LOL!!! I would love to make some of these for gifts or to sell on our market stall.
    Is that Ok? it’s been almost 40 years since I had a baby boy…Mmmmm!! I just used a washer on bub or a rain coat on me….LOL!!!!!

2. 21

Jan says

Leftover fabric can also be used for breast pads. Layer 4 pieces of flannelette, cut in a 3 1/2″ circle. Stitch together. They can be surged, satin stitched or straight stitched and trimmed with pinking shears or a wavy rotary cutter

3. 22

says

hi I would like to sell these on etsy but someone other than you said they have a patent on these and I have been refused from selling them…was this your pattern? here is the link to the person saying these are his??? Peter Malcic (peter@bebabean.com), Beba Bean Designs Inc.,Is this you?

• 23

says

There are several different folks selling them on Etsy nowadays. Spotted them there on Etsy over 5 years ago. They made me chuckle, of course…

4. 29

says

Can we make those to sell? What a concept. That was hilarious, I had no problem figuring out what those could be for. I had two boys 16 months apart. Not sure which one was the worst about that but I do remember the youngest boy would get this big grin on his face and laugh out loud at me as soon as I got his diaper off. He’s now 48 years old and oldest boy will be 50 in Dec. Thanks for enlivening a great memory.

• 30

oinari says

Both my Son, and The Grandprince would ‘grin’ before they fired, too! At least now I know not to take it personally!

The thing I don’t get is: is it worn inside the diaper?, or, does the cap go on once the soiled diaper is opened? (I haven’t run across the video mentioned.)

5. 35

Anonymous says

Hello. would you allow me to make a few of these up using your pattern to offer for sale in my shop? They are such a great idea!

6. 37

says

That is too funny! I could of used these with my 3 boys! Thank goodness my youngest is just about to start potty training. Yay! :)

7. 38

says

Thankfully I have not had too many accidents with my little guy. But these make me laugh! Thanks for the pattern, I will be “pinning” this for future usage!