We’re kicking off this week with a free tee pattern!
Even dolly deserves a comfy outfit
To complete the outfit I made a simple skirt with an elastic waistband. Anne has dubbed this the “Aunt Katy” outfit because green is her aunt’s favorite color
Grab your free pattern below. Click on it to download it in full size and then print as an 8.5×11″
Let’s sew it up!
1. With right sides together (RST) sew the 2 back pieces to the front at the shoulder seams
2. With RST sew the sleeves into the armholes
3. Hem the sleeves
4. With RST sew up the sleeve inseams and side seams
5. Fold the shirt band in half with wrong sides together and sew the raw edges to the bottom of the shirt (sorry no photo)
6. Fold back the edges of the back of the shirt 1/4″ and topstitch in place. Sew on some velcro.
7. With RST sew up the 2 short sides of the neck binding. Turn right side out and press flat.
8. With RST sew the neck binding to the neckline (you’ll have to stretch it to fit). Flip the seam allowance down and press flat and then topstitch in place.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.