My newest sponsor Flirt Earrings is home to darling earrings perfect for spring!
She was kind enough to send some along for me to try but since I don’t have pierced ears my little sis. was the lucky beneficiary and she couldn’t be happier!
Her official review:
- Loves how lightweight they are (seriously I felt them and they don’t weigh a thing!)
- Closure doesn’t come undone
- Professional enough that she can wear them to work but they add a fun pop of color
And you know what I love?
Each pair is just $5! Talk about a perfect gift idea or little treat for yourself!
Let’s take a peek at some of the fun styles:
Tons of more fun designs are in the shop and she plans to release 5 new designs in the next month!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014