I just finished assigning everyone a sewing buddy so you can all get started!
To find out who you are sewing for…
1. Open the Google Doc
2. Find the tab at the bottom for “Assignments”
3. Find your name (it’s alphabetized)
4. Follow across the row to find all of your buddy’s info. Most likely you will have a different person sewing for you instead of swapping straight across. If you signed up for multiple spots you will have multiple assignments
Please email your sewing buddy by the end of the day July 16th to discuss mailing address, sizing/measurements, fabric preference, style preference, etc.
Your package should be in the mail by August 10th
Let me know if you have any questions!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Snow Day Hat & Mittens one day sale! – December 18, 2014
- Toddler Apron & Toy Oven Mitt Free Pattern – December 16, 2014
- 1 day sale on the Comfy Cozy Robe & Slippers Patterns! – December 11, 2014